Effective date: August 07, 2018
One More Frame (“we”) operates the onemoreframe.net website (“Site”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Site and the choices you have associated with that data.
A few ideas before we start:
• We use the data we gathered from your visits to improve your experience on our site, with statistical purposes and optimization in mind.
• We can guarantee that all the data you entrust us with is as safe as humanly possible.
• Being your data, you have all the moral rights to it. You can:
- request copies of, and/or access to your personal information.
- request that your personal information be corrected where inaccurate or incomplete
- request that your personal data be deleted (or that we stop using your personal data) where it is no longer necessary
- request that we stop sending you direct marketing communications
Collection of Data
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
Usage Data & Cookies
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Site.
Types of cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies – These are all the cookies without which the website could not perform basic functions. They may be set automatically when pages load, or as a result of a user request that cannot be fulfilled without it. Generally these are session cookies that expire on closing the browser but not always.
Performance Cookies – These cookies are used to provide us with statistical information about the site, generally used for performance measurement and improvement.
Functionality Cookies – These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make such as your user name, language or the region you are in (the Youtube cookies for example)
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Use of Data
One More Frame uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To maintain & improve the Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To monitor the usage of the Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
One More Frame may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of One More Frame
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to work on our Site (“Site Providers”), to work on the Site on our behalf, to perform Site-related tasks or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or Sites.
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com.